|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KGS|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing suitable for overseas shipment: outside carton or plywood case with inner plastic box packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Size:||Dia0.7/0.8/1/2/3* 330mm Customized||Material:||100% Virgin Tugnsten Carbide|
|Shape:||Round Bar||Application:||Precision Parts|
|Surface:||Ground||Type:||Sollid Carbide Rod|
cemented carbide rods,
solid carbide rods
D1 D2 D3 Yl10.2 Tungsten Carbide Rod,Carbide Bar for Precision Parts
We can offer a lot of type tungsten carbide rods:
1. un-gound, finish-ground round rod
2. Carbide rods with one single centralhole
3. Fixed length Carbide Rod
4. Random Length carbide rod
5. Carbide rods with chamfered end.
Description and Application
Tungsten Carbide is often referred to as a Hard Metal due to it’s very high hardness in relation to other metals. Typically a Tungsten Carbide can have a hardness value of 1600 HV, whereas mild steel would be in the region of 160 HV a factor of 10 lower.
Tungsten Carbide Rods are used for cutting aluminum alloy, cast iron, stainless steel, refractory alloy steel, nickel based alloy, titanium alloy and nonferrous metals. With several years’ development, with our good quality and competitive price, our products have been widely recognized by worldwide makers of cutting tools. We are looking forward to establish new business with new customers.
- Non-ferrous metal processing
- Defense industries
|Dimension:||Dia0.7/0.8/1/2/3*330mm, various size|
|Material:||100% virgin tungsten carbide|
|Precision:||based on your requirement|
|Features:||durable, high performance, no stick for cutting tools|
|Application:||Metal Tool Parts|
Common Unground Dimension and Tolerance
|Dimension||Tolerance of diameter(mm)||Tolerance of length(mm)|
|We are able to help you customized various diameter and length carbide rod. gound or unground both available|
Some grade information for Reference
|Grade||Density g/cm3||Hardness HRA(hv)||T.R.S (M Pa)||Grain Size(μm)|
Our advantage of tungsten carbide rod
* ISO 9001:2015 Certification
* Use 100% tungsten carbide raw material
* Advanced technology , automatic pressing , HIP sintering
* with over ten year experience
* And precision grinding
* the tolerance of polish and ground can be +0.005/-0.005mm
* Full ability to accept OEM & ODM orders
* Stringent quality control and quality consistency.
* Strict inspection for quality of raw material and finished products
1. produced with advanced equipments and process.
2. high quality durable tungsten carbide rod blanks/cemented rods for milling for router bits made from 100% virgin raw material.
3. all products go through in-process and final inspection.
4. Quality Control System and strict inspection.
5. stable and continuous production ability.
6. OEM and ODM are accepted as well.
7. Our solid carbide rods are known for constantly providing maximum quality. You can rely on our products as a basis for consistent performance capacity of your tools.