high purity molybdenum sheet/plate
||0.2mm, 0.5mm, 1mm, 2mm
||hot rolling, cleaning, polished
||anti-corrosion, high temperature resistance
||extrusion, forging and rolling
|Test and Quality
|appearance quality test
|process performance test
|mechanical properities test
|The specification would be changed by the customers' requirements.
||Thickness deviation, min, mm
Note: Sheet ( 0.13mm ≤thickness ≤ 4.75mm )
Plate ( thickness >4.75mm )
Other dimensions can be negotiated.
Application of Moly Sheet
1. Molybdenum plate can be used in high temperature about 2800 degrees in vacuum, in the space industry is widely used in industry, molybdenum and molybdenum alloys can ensure the good corrosion resistance, high wear resistance, and reduce energy consumption.
2. At the same time,molybdenum-based high specific gravity alloys can be used to do with heavy,molybdenum copper, molybdenum copper used for heat sink materials.
3. Molybdenum electrodes for glass melting, crucibles for the production of quartz glass, and heating bodies. In the automotive industry,
4. Molybdenum is used to thermally spray the transmission components and piston rings. Including the protection of radioactive medical devices and industrial installations
• Carton with water proof paper and protective foam inside
• Standard wooden case
• As consumers' requirements