|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5KGS|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing suitable for overseas shipment: outside carton or plywood case with inner plastic box packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Shape:||Round||Material:||Tungsten Coblat Alloy WC+Co|
|Application:||Water Jet Nozzle||Hardenss:||HRA92.8|
tungsten carbide composite rods,
tungsten alloy rod
D5.6 x d2.7mm High Hardness Tungsten Carbide Alloy Tube For Endmill
We manufactured and stocked a large range of tungsten carbide rod with or without hole for you.
Our Diameter from 0.3mm to 40mm, the inner hole can be 0.1mm min
length in 310mm, 330mm or 340mm, or any length.
Grade inYL10.2, K10, K20 K30, K35 or etc.
|Grain Size μm||0.6||0.8||0.6||0.6||0.8|
|YL10.2||ultra-fine grain WC+ 10% Coblat, with good Wear resistance and Toughness, strength comparatively higher,suitable for PCB micro drills,for making drills,end mill,reamer,taps,burrs etc.|
|YG6||Fine Grain WC+6% Cobalt, with Good Wear resistance, used for hard wood,processing original wood,aluminum section bar,brass rod and cast iron.|
|YG6X||ultra-fine grain size with cobalt 6%,with good wear resistance,Suitable for processing Chilled cast iron, heat-resistant alloy steel, and fine process of common cast iron|
|YG10X||ultra-fine grain WC+ 10% Cobalt, suitable for small diameter Micro drill ,vertical milling cutter, rotating file|
|YG8||fine GrainWC+ 8% Cobalt Suitable for the roughening of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.|
|Dimension:||OD5.6*ID2.7*33/100/150mm various size for choose|
|Type:||carbide hollow round rod|
|Production Process:||Power mixing-Pressing-HIP sintering-Blank- Processing- Finished|
|Performance||High hardness, wear /corrosion resistancce, good toughness, good straightness|
|Non-standard or tolerance||can be customized|
Tungsten carbide is a kind of alloy made by powder metallurgical process with the refractory carbides (such as tungsten carbide, titanium carbide, tantalum carbide, niobium carbide, vanadium carbide and chromium carbide) as the hard phase and cobalt or nickel as the binder.It is divided into cutting inserts, wear parts,mining tools, profiles and hard-facing material in terms of the basical applications.
|Tugnsten Carbide Rod Features|
- Main application is for making various types electrical machine & electronic progressive dies and punches.And ceramics, printing machine, plastic, rubber, leather industry and cutting machines, wear resistant Parts. PCB drills, drills,endmills and reamers etc
- good straightness and precision
- Excellent combinations of wear resistance and high toughness by using sub-micron and ultra-fine grades.
automated presses, DORST extrusion equipment and HIP sintering furnace
Our common size models:
Size range(ODXIDXL mm)
Detail size and blank tolerance
|We are able to help you customized various diameter and length carbide rod|
Our factory advantage of tungsten carbide rod
1. Focusing on manufacturing tungsten carbide products over 13 years.
2. Specialist manufacturer equipped with advanced processing machines
3. Over 15 tons/month productivity to assure sustainable supply of products
4. Full ability to accept OEM & ODM orders
5. Stringent quality control and quality consistency.
6. Strict inspection for quality of raw material and finished products
We can offer a lot of type tungsten carbide rods:
|1. un-gound, finish-ground in metric and imperial diameters;|
|2. Carbide rods with central coolant duct;|
|3. Fixed length Carbide Rod|
|4. Random Length carbide rod|
|5. Carbide rods with chamfered end.|
For information, warmly welcome to contact Ms.shirley: email@example.com