|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,China|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing suitable for overseas shipment: outside carton or plywood case with inner plastic box packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Name:||Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files||Material:||100% Of Raw Materials|
|Types:||Standard, Conical, Parabolic,ballistic||Grade:||YG6, YG8, YG8C, YG11C,YG15C And So On|
tungsten carbide rod blanks,
solid carbide rods
professional manufacture Excellent quality Customized Tungsten Carbide All Kinds of Grinding Bur
|Product name :||Tungsten Carbide Rotary Files||shank diamter :||3mm/6mm/8mm|
|Brand :||KTS||Packing :||set packing|
|shank hardness :||HRA 89-92.5||speed of tool :||15000-45000Turn/min|
|Material :||Tungsten Carbide||Certificate :||ISO9001:2008|
Material: 100% of raw materials
Tolerance: strict tolerance extent control, which can reach +/-0.01mm;
Grades: various for choice: YG6, YG8, YG8C, YG11C,YG15C and so on.
Types: standard, conical, parabolic,ballistic
Physical performance: high hardness and impact toughness, very good mechanical & chemical stability.
|Name||Type||Cut||Material||Product Process||Head Hardness||LOGO|
|Cylindrical End Cut||B||Standard/Single/Double/aluma||YG6/YG8/YG10X/YG20C||CNC||89-92.5HRA||Customized|
|Cylindrical Radius End||C||Standard/Single/Double/aluma||YG6/YG8/YG10X/YG20C||CNC||89-92.5HRA||Customized|
|Tree Pointed Ends||G||Standard/Single/Double/aluma||YG6/YG8/YG10X/YG20C||CNC||89-92.5HRA||Customized|
|Taper Radius End||L||Standard/Single/Double/aluma||YG6/YG8/YG10X/YG20C||CNC||89-92.5HRA||Customized|
How to use the carbide burr
1. Speed /RPM
The speed at which you use your carbide bur in your rotary tool will depend on the material you're using it on and the contour being produced but it's safe to say you do not need to exceed speeds of 35,000 RPM. The table below shows some approximate speeds.
Diameter of Burr RPM
2. 35mm or 3/32" 17,000 - 26,000
3mm or 1/8" 17,000 - 26,000
6mm or 1/4" 11,000 - 16,500
12mm or 1/2" 8,000 - 12,000
16mm or 5/8" 7,650 - 11,500
3. Apply only a little pressure
As with all drill bits and burrs, let the burr do the work and apply only a little pressure otherwise the cutting edges of the flutes will chip away or become smooth too quickly, reducing the life of your burr.
4. Keep The Carbide Burr On The Move
When using your carbide burr try not to keep it still for too long as this will prevent the burr from digging and jabbing into your material causing unsightly marks and roughness.
Advantage of our carbide burrs
· 100% quality and brand new.
· Can Process a variety of metal and non-metal, processing hardness would up to HRA89-92.5
· In a great part of the work, it can replace the petiole small wheel, and no dust pollution.
· High production efficiency, the processing efficiency is several times higher than file, nearly 10 times higher than small wheel stalk.
· High product processing quality, high finish, can process out a various of high-precision mold cavity.
· Long life, the durability is 10 times higher than high-speed steel cutting tool, 200 times higher than small grinding wheel.
· Easy to use, safe and reliable, can reduce labor intensity, improve the working environment.
· Suitable for processing these metal and non-metal, such as cast iron, cast steel, bearing steel, high carbon steel, chrome-nickel alloy, bronze, brass, and ceramic tile, marble, jade, bone, etc.
Tungsten carbide burr is used widely in the shipping construction, auto engine porting and foundry fabrication. With its high rotating speed and hardness, it can machine a lot of different materials like cast iron, carbon steel, alloy steel and non ferrous material. High life service of product is warranted for virgin and excellent raw material which is one of most critical factors to the tools' life.