|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou,China|
|Packaging Details:||standard packing suitable for overseas shipment: outside carton or plywood case with inner plastic box packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Molybdenum Boat||Material:||99.95% Pure Molybdenum|
|Usage:||Powder Metallurgy Industry||Heat Durance:||More Than 1800°C|
Place of Origin:Fujian, China (Mainland)
Model Number:W & Mo Boat
Product name:high temperature furnace ideal 99.95% pure molybdenum boat
Heat durance:More than 1800°C
Usage:Powder Metallurgy Industry
200 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month
Metal box or environmental-friendly carton box
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Kiloamperes)||1 - 10||>10|
|Est. Time(days)||7||To be negotiated|
ZhenFan Tungsten Carbide is dedicated to provide overall solution of w& Mo hot zone for high-temp application. We can optimize design together with our customer. We already developed high-purity W crucible, CVD W crucible, W mesh heater, square W crucible and other W& Mo hot zone products. We can provide not only differentiated product quality, but also differentiated service. We also apply the differentiation strategy to every process in order to enhance our own competitive ability.
Tungsten and molybdenum plate and sheet are easily oxidized and discolored. There space fore it had better to store in the room at below 50% in humidity and below 28 °C in temperature and be kept away from chemicals. Please note that oxides of tungsten and molybdenum plate and sheet dissolve in water and change into acid water.
(1) It should be careful that tungsten and molybdenum plate and sheet may become brittle by reacting with other metals, especially like iron and alloy,nickel and alloy,at the temperature around the melting point, Great care should be taken when heat-treating. Also, heat treatment should be performed in vacuum ( less than 10° Pa) or inert atmosphere(H2 N2 Ar, etc .).
(2) Tungsten and molybdenum plate and sheet are also subject to brittleness by reacting with carbon, so take care not to contact them during the heat treatment at 800 °C or more. However,the brittleness of molybdenum is fairly slight at the operating temperature of 1200 °C or less.
(1) Tungsten and molybdenum is required in heating while bending, punching or shearing,in order to avoid cracks.
(2) Great care should be taken for heat treatment at 1000°C or more, which causes to be recrystallized and thereby become difficult to process.
(3) Grinding methods in every suitable fields must be selected during mechanically grinding products of tungsten and molybdenum.
Removal of Oxides:
(1) Tungsten and Molybdenum products are easily oxidation. For removal of heavy oxides, please ask our company to doing or treating in strong acids, but in a careful operation.
(2) Light oxides were cleaned with cleaning compound doped with grinding medium,soft cloth or sponge, and then cleaned in warm water.
(3) Cleaned products would lost their metallic luster,and so with caution.
Precaution for Use
(1) Thin tungsten and molybdenum plates(sheet) are so sharp like cutters,and burrs on these angles and end faces could be an injury to hands (for cutting) probably, and users would wear protective appliances, please.
(2) Density of tungsten is about 2.5 times larger than iron(Fe);molybdenum is 1.3 times larger than iron, the real weight is much more than that of visual examination. Therefore, manual transporting (handling )could be hurtful to personal safety. Its better to the manual operation for less than 20kg as possible.
Precautions for transporting (handling):
Products of tungsten and molybdenum are brittle metals, easily cracking and delaminating; Do not make them to have vibratory impulse (e.g. falling ) in transporting,and also filling some anti-vibration materials in packing.